Reliable and Local Residential and Commercial Roofing Services
in Acworth, GA
Welcome to Resistance Roofing, where you can get the residential and commercial roofing services you need to keep your property protected from wind, rain, heat and snow! There are many local roofers around Acworth, GA, but none focus on exceptional customer service as we do! As industry professionals, we take pride in the quality of our workmanship and the experience we’ve accumulated. So when you need roofing done efficiently and reliably, we’re the roofers you can call.
Our Service Areas
We are a roofing company based in Acworth, GA, and we offer our professional services in the following areas and their nearby communities:
- Kennesaw, GA
- Woodstock, GA
- Cartersville, GA
- Marietta, GA
- Dallas, GA
- Powder Springs, GA
- Mountain Park, GA
- Smyrna, GA
- Canton, GA
- Austell, GA
- Mableton, GA
- Roswell, GA
- Lithia Springs, GA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Dunwoody, GA
6 Signs That You Need to Replace Your Roof ASAP
Many homeowners tend to let their roofs fall into a state of disrepair since they dread dealing with any kind of roofing problem, which then leads to damage that necessitates a full roof replacement. Here are six signs that you need to call a roofer for a roof replacement immediately:
- Age of the Roof: Consider the age of your roof. Most roofs have a lifespan of 20-25 years, depending on the materials used. If your roof is approaching or has exceeded this age range, it might be time for a replacement.
- Leaks: If you notice water stains on your ceiling or walls, it could be a sign of a roof leak. Roof leaks often indicate significant damage or deterioration, and if the problem is widespread or recurrent, a roof replacement may be necessary.
- Missing or Damaged Shingles: Inspect your roof for missing, cracked, curled or damaged shingles. These issues can occur due to age, weathering or other factors. If you find a significant number of damaged shingles or notice widespread problems, it may be time for a new roof.
- Granule Loss: Check your gutters and downspouts for excessive granule buildup. Shingles often lose granules as they age, and excessive granule loss can indicate that the shingles are deteriorating. This can leave the roof vulnerable to further damage, so replacement may be necessary.
- Sagging or Drooping Roof Deck: A sagging or drooping roof deck is a serious concern that requires immediate attention. It could indicate structural issues or water damage, and a roof replacement may be required to address the underlying problem.
- Mold or Moss Growth: If you notice the growth of mold, algae, or moss on your roof, it can be a sign of moisture accumulation or poor drainage. These issues can compromise the integrity of your roof, and if the growth is extensive, a replacement may be needed.
The quality of the material and installation of your roof is very important. That’s why when you need reliable residential and commercial roofing services in Acworth, GA, you should always call the roofing pros at Resistance Roofing!